This qualification reflects the roles of community services, case management and social housing workers involved in the managing, co-ordinating and/or delivering of person-centred services to individuals, groups and communities.
At this level, workers have specialised skills in community services and work autonomously under broad directions from senior management. Workers are usually providing direct support to individuals or groups of individuals. Workers may also have responsibility for the supervision of other workers and volunteers and/or case management, program coordination or the development of new business opportunities.
The latest release of the qualification and packaging rules can be found at the following link:
Get a Free Course Guide
Course at a Glance
The Training Package requires that students must have completed the following six units or their equivalent:
- Completion of the FNSSS00014 Accounting Principles Skill Set; or
- Completion of FNS40615 Certificate IV in Accounting or equivalent; or
- Completion of FNS40215 Certificate IV in Bookkeeping or equivalent.
International Institute of Education has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and complete the equivalent of year 12. (*see IIE international academic admission guide for academic entry requirement)
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test.
Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. You are required to provide your results so that we can confirm they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
|FNSACC511||Provide financial and business performance information||Core|
|FNSACC512||Prepare tax documentation for individuals||Core|
|FNSACC513||Manage budgets and forecasts||Core|
|FNSACC514||Prepare financial reports for corporate entities (pre-requisite units are BSBFIA401 and FNSACC311)||Core|
|FNSACC516||Implement and maintain internal control procedures||Core|
|FNSACC517||Provide management accounting information||Core|
|BSBITU402||Develop and use complex spreadsheets||Elective|
|BSBLDR402||Lead effective workplace relationships||Elective|
|FNSINC503||Identify situations requiring complex ethical decision making||Elective|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development||Elective|
Students may apply for recognition of existing qualifications or skills, knowledge, and experience (credit transfer or recognition of prior learning) as per the information included in our International Student Handbook, which is available at www.iie.edu.au
For international students, the granting of course credit may affect course fees as well as the duration of the course.
The result of an application for credit and any changes to fees or course duration will be advised to students in writing.
If course credit is granted following the issuance of the Confirmation of Enrollment, students will receive a new Confirmation of Enrollment showing a reduced duration.
For any questions about course credit, contact us at the details shown below.
- 15hrs face to face classroom-based
- 5 Hrs. Online Via Online Learning System
IIE Main Campus at S1, L2, 16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
IIE Main Campus
S1, L2, 16-18 Wentworth Street, Parramatta, NSW 2150
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com