Student services staff will organise your orientation. On your first day at our college the IIE Team will welcome you, answer your questions and give you Vital information about:
- Your stay in Australia
- Accommodation, finances and further study
- Requirements to receive a qualification
- Certificates issued on successful completion of the course
- How your skills, knowledge and attitudes will be assessed?
- Recognition of prior learning or recognition of current competency
- How you can appeal if you don’t agree with your assessment outcome
- How you can complain if you are not satisfied with any part of the course
- How you can get extra help with your learning
- Course timetable and attendance
- Course content
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Your obligations as a student at our College including requirements for achieving satisfactory course progress and Attendance requirement.
- You must attend an orientation session and sign off on this activity.
Click her for virtual Orientation